On this page you can find answers to your queries around invoicing and payment methods.
How can I pay my account?
Secure-ISS provide a number of payment methods and options including:
- Credit Card (American Express, MasterCard and Visa)
- Direct Debit Options (Monthly/ Automated)
- Bank Account Direct Debit
Although our payment information is included on all quotations and invoices, please feel free to contact us for any further details on the payment options available.
What are my Payment Terms?
Payment Terms for our services are 14 days net unless otherwise agreed.
What Currency will I be charged in?
Accounts will be issued in AUD unless agreed prior in writing. We can provide accounts in a number of currencies including USD, NZD and SGD.
What is your Refund Policy?
Secure Internet Storage Solutions does not provide a refund on service setup fees. Secure Internet Storage Solutions will consider a refund of the unused service period in accordance with the following:
- You contact us via email (email@example.com) within your service period, and not more than 10 days after the event occurrence for which you are requesting a refund
- You provide documentation and evidence supporting your request for a refund and the cancellation of any remaining subscription period (without impacting any contractual commitments)
- You can provide us with identifiable information from your order (including, but not limited to: Account Number and last 4 digits of credit card number used for purchase)
- Refunds are made only to the credit card or Bank Account which was used for the purchase.
- You destroy all copies of any software associated with the service upon refund and discontinue using any and all of our subscription services.
Also note that refunds will only be applied for the amount of the subscription that has been pre-paid.
I don’t agree with my bill. How can I dispute a charge?
You can create a ticket via the support portal with the details of your dispute for one of our Account Managers to review. A credit may only be granted if there is an error related to our billing system or a service error according to your service level agreement (SLA).