Centrify Identity Service (CIS) secures enterprise identities against cyberthreats that target today’s hybrid IT environment of cloud, mobile and on-premises.
It protects against the leading point of attack used in data breaches ― compromised credentials — by securing an
enterprise’s internal and external users. Centrify delivers stronger security, and enhanced user productivity through single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, mobile and Mac management.
Features & Benefits
- Single Sign-on: Secure Authentication
- Hybrid identity: Identity from anywhere
- Full user lifecycle management: From a single source
- Integrated mobile device
- Policy:Per application authentication policies
- MFA:Step up security over and above username and password with Multi-factor Authentication
Single Sign-on (SSO) for Cloud & Mobile Apps
One-click access to your cloud, mobile and on-premises apps. No more forgotten passwords, no more user confusion. Supports internal users (employees, contractors) and external users (partners, customers).
Centrify Identity Service provides turnkey SSO access to thousands of popular apps and adding your own takes just seconds with Infinite Apps.
Any App. Any Device. Anywhere. Internal or External Users.
Further information can be found on the Centrify website.