A Fully Managed Turnkey Cybersecurity Solution has become the simplest and most efficient way to protect your department from global cyber threats.
Managing a complex IT/ OT infrastructure in the face of increasingly sophisticated cyber threats is a full-time job. In fact, it’s more a 24/7/365 job, given how quickly cyber criminals find new ways to exploit networks, vulnerabilities and a perceived lack of an overarching security architecture. Australia has already experienced a dramatic increase in damaging cyber breaches this year, and Government departments are fast realising the urgent need to strengthen their security strategies. But the primary obstacle, is the lack of Capital Budget, and necessary staffing needed in order to achieve this.
IS YOUR DEPARTMENT CURRENTLY DOING ENOUGH?
It’s this continued evolution in cyberattacks that is driving more small/medium sized companies, as well as local and state Government departments and agencies to turn to Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) to fix this problem. Most companies and Government departments simply cannot keep up with the endless innovation and persistence of cyber criminals, and are turning to a turn-key managed security model, as the most efficient and cost effective solution.
Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of working with an MSSP.
- Simplify your overall security management, get access to experienced/ skilled resources and reduce your capital investmentAn MSSP is in charge of continuously monitoring your business, and maintain the cutting edge skills needed to protect you from cyber criminals. It is highly unlikely that you have dedicated in-house security staff, and your ICT team don’t have the resources or time to focus on cyber security. Furthermore, it removes the need for upfront capital expenses and training, and turns it into an ongoing operational expense in your budget.
- Elevate your Security Posture. Utilising managed security expertise takes you beyond the basics into a security solution that’s just as robust and complex as the threats faced.
- Keep pace with your changing needs.Your security infrastructure should grow and evolve along with your business, and an MSSP can help you do that seamlessly. Your MSSP provides for continuous system monitoring, which is far more powerful than irregular scheduled testing and yearly assessments.
- Increase productivity across your entire organization.Your in-house ICT professionals won’t need to be bothered with complex cyber security software and monitoring, allowing them to focus all efforts on delivering more effective and seamless ICT solutions for the entire business. Equating to less downtime, and delays across all departments, and delivering a better working experience for all staff and related en
- Seamless Reporting and Compliance Requirements. A fully managed security provider, has the expertise to deliver important security reports in a timely and efficient manner. Making life easier for key decision makers, and those who must satisfy compliance requirements.
If you currently have no dedicated security staff, and your ICT department is already running at full capacity, then an MSSP is the best solution.
Employing an MSSP may also dramatically reduce the amount of upfront capital expenditure needed to strengthen your cyber security strategy.