1. Acquire a deeper threat detection capability.
2. Improved threat visibility.
3. Faster incident response across its network.
A solution was required that would provide optimal outcomes whilst fitting within the school’s budget.
The school chose the ‘Essential’ Managed Detection & Response (MDR) service by Secure ISS which provides all our core services at an affordable investment to meet school budget constraints. At the heart of this offering is IBM QRadar which is the leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for SIEM technologies along with our dedicated team of Security Operational Centre (SOC) analysts and technicians.
Secure ISS was able to deliver a cost-effective solution whilst achieving:
- Advanced Threat Detection
- Insider Threat Detection
- Critical Data Protection
- Risk & Vulnerability Management Outcomes
- Enhanced Incident Response
- Compliance Requirements
The school was concerned about advanced cyber threats and sophisticated online attacks. It needed to accelerate and improve threat detection, visibility, and response to protect its network.
By partnering with Secure ISS the school has benefited from:
- Reduced incident response time from days or months down to minutes
- 80% reduced time spent on investigations
- Validated alerts in seconds instead of hours
- Achieved near real-time detection of advanced security threats
Secure ISS Solution : Essentials Managed Detection & Response (MDR) service.
Commercial Model : No implementation fee. Essentials MDR: 8 x 5 active monitoring with a Monthly Service fee charged on a 3-year Contract.